One of my favorite ways to kick off the weekend is to sit with a cup of fresh coffee and look for something inspiring. Something that will make my heart smile again and again. Looking for my "morning heart sun"...
So, below you’ll find ten of my favorite morning inspirational quotes...!!!!
Will you join me in this morning coffee & quotes ritual?
1) Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.
2) Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective.
3) Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of others.
4) When you discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
5) Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
6) Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
7) Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
8) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
9) Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
10) Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
I'm always glad to hear from you.